These are the conditions of SeaJets S.A. "TakeMe2Cyclades" Photo Competition 2015. The contract between the parties is made on the terms outlined herein. Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully.
1. The promoter is Nelios.com Ltd, 19 Filonos Street, Ag. Dimitrios, 17236, Athens, Greece acting on behalf of SeaJets S.A., Greece.
2. Employees of both aforementioned companies or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The Competition is open to all people that fully comply with these Terms & Conditions and are considered adults by their country or state of residence and/or birth registration.
4. Closing date for entry will be 31/12/2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. There shall be 4 winners: First prize, Second, Third and Fourth . The prize for each winner are as follows: First Winner: Up to 10 tickets for the winner plus one person of their choosing, for any SeaJets route of 2016. Tickets will be subject to availability and shall be issued only on non sold out scheduled departures, in a timeframe of 15 days from the first date of departure. Second wins 6 tickets. Third wins 4 tickets, and Fourth Two tickets to any SeaJets destination of summer 2016 each. All above vacation packages refer to 2016 Season.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen among twenty five (25) photos from the participants, chosen by the Promoter and SeaJets S.A. Through Social Media these 25 photos will be uploaded and the best three will be chosen by the participation of the fans, through Facebook’s “like” and/or other means deemed necessary. The order of placement for the three winning participants (Winners of the competition) will be chosen by an independent expert appointed by the Promoter, whose name will be agreed upon in further time.
11. The winner will be notified by social media mention/ message/ email or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Greek law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Attiki, Greece.
16. Participants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. By participation to this competition you agree to transfer copyright ownership of the competition material (including but not limited to photos, videos, texts, captions and any other kind of oral, written or captured media) to the Promoter.
18. Both the Promoter and SeaJets S.A. withhold the right to use the materials and contact information provided and submitted to this competition.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and SeaJets S.A. and not to any other party.
SeaJets S.A. Photo Competition Terms and Conditions.